Help and Information for Individuals
Here is a basic list of warning signs and characteristics of cults and extremist groups
Leaving a cultic or extremist group, or losing a family member to such a group, is a traumatic and exceptionally difficult experience. But there is help available. Knowledge and support are critical, as is breaking out of the isolation and fear that these groups typically create.
- Counselling for individuals who have left, or are considering leaving a closed group
- Support group run on an occasional basis
- Referrals to other providers
- General information on how cults and extremist groups operate
- Bibliography of useful materials.
- Links to other organisations and resources